Friday, September 26, 2014

Links: Consider these when you have lupus

Do you have "leaky gut"?

Here someone was supposedly saved by a vegetarian diet.  I don't know how you can cut out so many foods and survive.  Seriously.  I already can't have any gluten, which means no more bread, and not even my delicious beef-barley soup.  If I cut out all meat, too, I am going to starve to death.

Here's more about the leaky gut theory.

And more.

And even more.

I think I am going to have to consider doing the GAPS diet.

This will be hard.

Augh.

Some people say drink tea, some say absolutely no caffeine, including tea.  Some say bone broth is the answer, others say absolutely no meat products.  Some say no dairy, others say lots of kefir. 

I am so confused.

Pretty much all of them say to find organic, free-range, grass-fed products.  Good grief.  I live in Monsanto land.  There are GMOs in my household dust.  I don't even have access to organic air, so can I justify impoverishing myself on "organic" meats and vegetables?

Well, we're all going to die some day.  It's okay.  This world was not created for eternity, but God has placed eternity in our souls.  We look forward to a better place, and when we get there, there will be no more lupus.

No comments:

Post a Comment