Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The last night

If all goes according to plan, and if God wills, this should be the last night that Shawn is gone for awhile.

I don't mind saying, I miss him.

Tomorrow he flies home from Vancouver through Minneapolis and NYC (LaGuardia).   It will be a very long day for him.  I am supposed to pick him up at midnight in Syracuse.

I pray God keeps him safe and surrounds his airplanes with heavenly angels to bring him home.

I sometimes don't feel like going to bed when I am out of synch and out of sorts.  Tonight I don't feel like going to bed.  I haven't been able to eat dinner.  I have a lump in my throat. 

But tomorrow is another day, and I have things I need to do.

It is a good time for a bedtime Bible verse:

Psalm 127:2 (ESV)
In vain you rise early and stay up late,
toiling for food to eat -- 
for He grants sleep to those He loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment